KerygmaFamily Inspires You to Live a Fantastic Life!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

GO TO LIGHTFAM.com FOR Latest Feast Schedules! CLICK HERE!

#1 2018-04-26 17:45:31

jean01

Ten dangerous kid's toys that you must know in 2018....

Hey guys,

Parents are always so excited to buy toys for their children. They give toys as a token of their love and affection for their younger ones. This post is centered on an international survey released by World Against Toys Causing Harm (WATCH) to children.

Here is the list of top 10 most dangerous children's toys available on the market.

1) Hallmark's Itty Bittys Baby Stacking Toy
                                          2) Tolo Toys' Pull-Along Pony
                                          3) Mattel's Wonder Woman Battle-Action Sword
                                          4) Kipp Brothers' Hand Fidgetz Spinners
                                          5) Mattel's Spider-Man Spider-Drone (Official Movie Edition)
                                          6) Hasbro's Nerf Zombie Strike Deadbolt Crossbow
                                          7) Slackers Slackline Classic Series Kit
                                          8) Plan Toys' Oval Xylophone
                                          9) Razor's Jetts Heel Wheels
                                         10) Melissa & Doug's Brianna Babydoll

Every parent should try to avoid the above-listed toys as these can result in various kinds of security threats for the kids. In case if a child is killed or injured because of a toy, you are able to claim for a compensation from those responsible for the mishap.

There are many lawyers dealing with pediatric injury cases in Woodbridge, Vaughan, Ontario, North York, Mississauga, Brampton etc. Good lawyers will not be afraid at any cost to take on pediatric injury cases where big companies who harmed young kids with dangerous toys comes as the opponents.

Hope this helps you. Thanks in advance.

#2 2018-08-25 17:42:13

Haymast

Re: Ten dangerous kid's toys that you must know in 2018....

You know, I myself care much about my children's safety and that's why I use www.cellphonetrackapp.net/category/vivo/ . And if you have kids, I think that you definitely should read about this app at least. For the most of parents it might be really useful I suppose.

Board footer